One Whisper Above Inaudibility

Music, art, science, politics, MP3's (someday), personal and possibly pointless news, and sharing of my endless knowledge of bs.

Friday

Creations in Works, Please Be Patient

Like you know who I am.
So I'll tell you who I am.
I am a whisper, but I am still a voice.
I am weak, but I have great strength.
I am young despite accumulation of years.
I am bright, through years of making mistakes.
I am proudly a rusty cog in a large machine.
I am my own identity.
I am my own social status.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i'm linking to you, kid. and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. let's get drafted and drink a fifth of whiskey. . .

September 21, 2007 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Ross said...

Art is hard. Check it.

September 22, 2007 at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home